The list of stuff I did for this update
- Graphical updates to a lot of things (new ship design, title screen rejiggered, celestial objects have had some tweaks, lots of new particle effects, etc).
- The new Puzzle Editor is way better than the old one (it’s been rebuilt from the ground up and has a ton of new/better features and heaps of QOL changes).
- Lots of little adjustments to things have been made (like the targeting reticle, ability to lock your engine power so you can aim consistently without changing the power, etc).
- Camera updates (though, I’m still working on some of the kinks in the camera).
- New puzzles (I’ve literally redone everything, so even the very basic tutorial levels are a little different).
- Sounds and music are now properly a thing.
- Plus a ton of other things I’m forgetting to mention.