- PLAY: Challenge yourself with a multitude of unique and difficult deliveries to make!
- AVOID: Many celestial hazards fill your path with death and destruction!
- MASTER: Learn to warp spacetime by flying close to exotic objects, lowering your delivery times!
- COMPETE: Perfect your route for each delivery to climb the leaderboard rankings and crown yourself the best interstellar deliverer!
- BUILD: In-built delivery editor allows you to build your own deliveries for others to try!
Spamazon, the local intergalactic delivery company, has hired you to service the Core Quadrant, which has been in sore need of deliveries since the last person doing them was spaghettified in the bowels of a black hole. You’ll take on a huge variety of gravity-based puzzles, facing death, destruction, and insanity around every corner, on your quest to become the universe’s ultimate deliverer. Plan your paths by thinking about the gravitational potential of each object on your route and figure out the perfect angle and power to launch with so that you will make it to your target planet in one piece.
With tons of deliveries waiting to go, you’ll need all your wits and nerves of steel to come out the other side alive. Remember, interplanetary delivery is a hard job, but someone’s got to do it!
Devlog in Mini
Spaceslingers is at the lowest price yet!
The awesome Elizabeth Howell (@howellspace) recently wrote a review for Spaceslingers at space.com. Here’s a snippet: …In a way, “Spaceslingers” teaches us a subtle lesson about the real world of spaceflight. In the early 1960s, launching rockets was something we struggled to achieve, and even today the possibility of rocket failure makes us feel tense […]
Spaceslingers Coming to Steam November 17 – readyplayergone.com
Spaceslingers Release Date Set for Next Week – nanogamingnews.com
Top Steam Games To Lookout For in November 2020 – gameskeys.net